27.10.10

Singing songs sadly sing songs so lonely




Jantámos ao som de Tim Buckley (por sugestão dele) em loop (por imposição minha). É sempre assim quando chego (e comecei por chegar atrasada) ao Troubadour: emperro. Porque quando ele diz

As she walks near me my blood feels the chance
All spinning and swirling it yearns for the dance
To become part of me poor one to take part of her

e depois

Don't say that tomorrow will bring me her love
Don't let me wait for words undestined from above
Let me laugh through her fingers and smile through her hair
Let me love the one I see for I know that she's there
For tomorrow and today aren't here anymore


um animal – e mesmo uma pessoa – acaba a rodopiar nos lalalalas mais encantadores da história das cenas e assim. Aposto contigo – ó estende-me a mão – que não saberás decidir entre o entalo do sorriso e o do coração.