26.2.19

Billie Eilish

A mesma entrevista com um ano de diferença. Eu nem sabia quem ela era, mas não consegui parar de ver o vídeo, cada vez mais estupefacta com as respostas, tanto as da Billie com 15 anos, como as da Billy com 16.

What advice would you give yourself a year from now?

15 anos: – Don't be so sad, it's such a waste of time.

Reacção da Billy com 16 anos à resposta anterior: – Ah! I didn't live up to that then and I still haven't lived up to that. It's good advice, though. It is a waste of time, dude. Ah! It's ruined so many things that could have been amazing, because I was sad. Dumb.

16 anos: Don't post everything you think. Don't, just don't. Don't post your feelings, don't do it to yourself.

What's your biggest regret?

15 anos: Letting myself be mistreated for a long, long, long, long time.

Reacção da Billy com 16 anos à resposta anterior: Pfff, I had no idea what the fuck was coming. (...) Yeah, I was really mistreated and then I just realized I was better than that and since then... I feel like I've just grown to know my worth. It's taking a minute, I'm not there yet, but I'm getting there. Aw, Billy was so hurt then. I was so hurt then, man. Shit.

What's the biggest thing you've learned?

15 anos: No matter what you do, you can never ever, ever, ever please anyone, ever. Ever, ever.

Reacção da Billy com 16 anos à resposta anterior: Facts. It's still true, never not true.

Favourite artist at the moment? 

15 anos: Brockhampton. 🙃♥︎

16 anos: Tierra Whack is sick.

How do you feel about the music industry?

16 anos: We're all sad as hell. All these artists, we're sad as shit, dude. Everybody I know who's an artist... We are sad motherfuckers. It's the way it is.