11.9.15

White flag

What a surprise
It's friday night
And I'm alone on my couch watching my phone die
It's not alright
I need a life
Right now I'm sober and so bored that I could die

I want a boyfriend with a cool name
To kiss or break up with, it's all the same
I just gotta get away 'til my head's clear
I can't create, I'm not inspired here

Where'd I go wrong
Can't write a song
And I've been locked up in my room for way too long
And It's my fault
Cause I choose not
To go and hang out with my friends when they have fun

I need a tragedy or cruel fate
I'll take a good book too, it's all the same
I just gotta get away 'til my heads clear
I can't create, I fucking hate it here

Got a feeling it's about to change
And if it doesn't, I don't think I'll handle it
I think I'll go insane

Girlpool, White Flag (original das Slutever)